Jayce Robert Getz
Department of Mathematics
Durham, NC 27708-0320
E-mail: jgetz(at)jmath(dot)jduke(dot)jedu (with the last three j's deleted)
Research interest: Number theory
I am a number theorist working on automorphic representations and arithmetic geometry. Students at the graduate
and undergraduate level that I mentor typically work on topics that involve some combination of the following:
- Comparisons of trace formulae, both globally and locally
- Variants of the Hitchin fibration following Ngo
- Cycles on Shimura varieties
- Analytic number theory arising out of limits of trace formulae
- Algebraic envelopes of Galois representations
- Representation theory of reductive groups over local fields
Things of interest
Research papers and preprints
These may differ slightly from the published versions.
If you have any
comments or corrections, please email me at the address above. I am happy to provide preprints upon request.
- University of Chicago, December 5, 2013.
- ELEFANT, Hausdorff Center for Mathematics,
July 14-Friday 18, 2014.
- "How can this happen at a party without alcohol?" -Ken Ono
- Want a piece of Montana?
For recreational property, waterfront, homes or undeveloped land contact Jay H. Getz.