The Vietoris-Rips Complexes of a Circle.
- University of Rochester Data Science Colloquium, April 3, 2015.
- Applied Algebraic Topology Research Network, Online Seminar Series, March 3, 2015.
- Colloquium at Colorado State University, Jan 2015.
- Geometry and Topology Seminar at Tulane University, Nov 2014.
- Applied Topology Seminar at the University of Pennsylvania, Nov 2014.
- Colloquium at UNC Greensboro, Oct 2014.
- Geometry and Topology Seminar at North Carolina State University, Sept 2014.
- IMA Postdoc Seminar, May 2014.
- IMA Postdoc Seminar, Oct 2013.
Evasion Paths in Mobile Sensor Networks.
- Duke Graduate & Faculty Seminar, Feb 2015.
- IMA Workshop on Topological Systems: Communication, Sensing, and Actuation, Mar 2014. [Video]
- Rocky Mountain Algebraic Combinatorics Seminar, Nov 2013.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Aug 2013.
- Applied Topology in Będlewo, July 2013.
- MSRI Workshop on Algebraic Topology, June 2013. [Video]
- Ayasdi Topology Day, June 2013.
- Stanford CompTop Seminar, May 2013.
- Special Session on Applied and Computational Topology at MAA MathFest, Aug 2012.
- Algebraic Topology: Applications and New Directions, July 2012.
- Minisymposium on Applied Algebraic Topology at SIAM Annual Meetings, July 2012. [Video]
- Schloss Dagstuhl Seminar on Applications of Combinatorial Topology to Computer Science, Mar 2012.
- AMS Special Session on Computational and Applied Topology, Joint Meetings, Jan 2012.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Oct 2011.
Nudged Elastic Band in Topological Data Analysis.
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, Oct 2011. [Slides]
- Stanford CompTop Seminar, Jan 2010. [Slides]
- AMS-SIAM Special Session on Applications of Algebraic Geometry, Joint Meetings, Jan 2010.
- Topological Data Analysis: Understanding Optical Flow. IMA Short Course on Applied Algebraic Topology, June 2009. [Slides]
Software Talks and Demonstrations
Introduction to Javalex Software for Persistent Homology. [Abstract]
- Young Topologists' Meeting, July 2015.
- AMS Mathematical Research Community on Computational and Applied Topology, June 2011.
- Introduction to JPlex Software for Persistent Homology.
- Introduction to Discrete Morse Theory. University of Minnesota Student Topology Seminar, Dec 2013. [Notes]
- Applied Topology. Stanford University Mathematics Camp Guest Lecture Series, July 2013. [Slides]
- Applied Topology. Stanford University Mathematics Camp Guest Lecture Series, July 2011.
- Coverage Problems in Sensor Networks. Stanford Undergraduate Mathematical Organization Speaker Series, May 2010. [Abstract]
- The Vietoris-Rips Complex of the Circle. IMA Workshop on Topology and Geometry of Networks and Discrete Metric Spaces, Apr 2014. [Poster]
- Vietoris-Rips and Restricted Čech Complexes of Circular Points. IMA Workshop on Topological Systems: Communication, Sensing, and Actuation, Mar 2014. [Poster]
- Evasion Paths in Mobile Sensor Networks. [Poster]
- Mobile Sensors and Pursuit-Evasion: Can Directed Algebraic Toplogy Help? Aalborg GETCO Workshop, Jan 2010. [Poster]